Rajpath Enclave- Dholera smart city: India's largest, most ambitious project.
Dholera smart city is a planned city project in Gujarat, India.
The objective of the Dholera smart City Project is to build an inclusive and sustainable city with a focus on people and their livelihoods.
It will be a livable and sustainable environment for generations to come.
The project site encompasses about 11,000 hectares of land and is located about 60 km from Ahmedabad, the largest city in Gujarat.
Dholera Smart City will be constructed over 114 square kilometers (roughly seven times the size of Singapore).
Dholera smart city project - Key points
- Dholera is one of India’s first smart city to be built.
It’s a planned city project that puts people and their jobs first.
The project in Gujarat, India, is one of the largest ever done there.
It will accommodate 700,000 people and 50 kilometers away southwest of Ahmedabad.
Solar electricity would be the primary energy source for all municipal services in the Dholera smart city project.
Vision for Dholera smart city.
- Dholera smart city wants to make the region an international center for finance, manufacturing, and logistics.
- It has many important goals: By connecting roads, rails, ports, and waterways, you can make your city more digitally connected.
- Based on full ownership of energy, water, transportation, and waste management in a Smart City that is green and safe.
- It will be an open green city with integrated community facilities like multi-functional parks, schools, college buildings, hospitals, community halls, and a green corridor connecting it to a transit corridor.
- Contribute to the reduction of traffic and pollution.
Dholera International Airport
There are 200 hectares of land at the Dholera International Airport, making it the world’s largest aviation project.
- By 2025, the airport will hold 18 million people a year, divided into four parts.
- When the project is complete, it will be one of the world’s most cutting-edge airports.
- This project is one of India’s largest and most ambitious projects of this kind.
- Dholera International Airport signifies that India wants to become a significant economic player.
- It is in the state of Gujarat.
- To meet the government’s goal by 2025 is an important part.
- The airport will be able to handle 35 million passengers per year by 2025, allowing it to meet the growing need for global connectivity.
- Soon, the Dholera International Airport will be a significant transportation hub for people in both Asia and Europe.
- It has flights to places like Dubai and Jeddah and Tehran and Istanbul.
Why invest in Rajpath Enclave?
- An ISO 9001-2008 certified company.
- NA, NOC Title clear project with Plan-Pass.
- Commitment long term relation.
- Immediate Saledeed
- Site visit assistance 365 days.